Hi there. We’re Outside the Square Creative Consulting (OTSCC).
Outside the Square Creative Consulting provides clients with access to extensive arts, leisure, health, wellbeing and facility planning, policy development and management skills.
We have a reputation for working in partnership with our clients and other project consultants to ensure projects are based on a sound appreciation of client and community
needs and resources.
We are recognised for:
- Creative and flexible consultation methodologies
- Our ability to understand local and regional issues and opportunities
- Producing documents that are well integrated into council’s overall service planning framework
- Our ability to write concisely and in plain English
- Our ability to identify key issues and translate these into strategic and practical actions
- Our skill at handling sensitive industry and organisational issues.
Outside the Square Creative Consulting work closely with a number of other industry professionals to make sure our teams match client needs. We deliver comprehensive arts, community, leisure, sport and open space planning outcomes.
Our team brings to all our projects:
- Extensive experience in planning and managing arts and culture, leisure and open space and community buildings infrastructure port folios
- Extensive experience in developing asset management programs, with a
particular focus on ‘service driven asset management’
- Extensive experience in writing submissions, grant applications, reports and media information
- Experience in bringing together multi-disciplinary teams to achieve community and council needs and aspirations
- Extensive experience in consulting with diverse groups and people from diverse backgrounds using a variety of mainstream and alternative methods including surveys, workshops, visioning exercises and internet technologies
- An understanding of the key issues and challenges associated with planning and providing for leisure and sport
- An understanding of the role that leisure and sport plays in terms of local government physical activity, community strengthening and health and wellbeing objectives
- Planning for leisure and sport that supports and responds to the social, physical and mental needs of different age and ability groups
- An understanding of physical activity trends, and specific age and ability needs when planning leisure and sport facilities and programs
- An ability to manage community expectations.
If you would like to contact us:
ph: 0412 206464 or