Wendy has over 25 years of management experience, specialist expertise and professional qualification across the arts, community, cultural, leisure services and education sectors.
An arts, community and leisure planning consultant since 2008 and manager of a number of large, multifaceted local government arts, cultural, community and leisure strategic planning, service and facility delivery portfolios before that, she brings extensive experience, success and personal passion to consultancy projects.
Wendy is a highly energetic and creative personality. She brings a mix of humour, warmth and sharp insight to projects. Her track record includes the successful delivery of many innovative services, planning and capital projects.
She is deeply committed to delivering integrated, sustainable and achievable outcomes in all of her projects.
Areas of Expertise
Arts and cultural services:
- Visual & performing arts facility feasibility and business planning
- Policy and strategy writing
- Service review
- Community hub and centres feasibility and business planning
- Service review
- Organisational structure planning
- Systems and procedures
Community consultation & engagement:
- Consultation strategies
- Workshop facilitation and discussion groups
- Staff mentoring
- Group facilitation
Service driven asset management:
- Service level (policy) review and development
- Asset review
- Service driven asset management plan development
Recreation and sport services:
- facility feasibility and business planning
- playground feasibility and planning
- policy and strategy writing
- service review
Writing including specialist skills in report writing, policy writing, business case development, grant applications.